I've joined the President's Challenge, and I'd like you to join me! What's the President's Challenge, you ask? It's a great way for you to be active and have fun. You can choose from two free challenges that will help you get on a healthy track for an opportunity to earn awards:
• The Presidential Active Lifestyle Award (PALA+) challenge, which helps people make physical activity and healthy eating a part of their everyday lives
• Presidential Champions, which challenges you to be more active more often—the more active you are, the more points you'll earn toward our awards
Join my group, and we'll help you stay motivated. Here's what you need to do:
• If you already have a President's Challenge account, log in at http://www.presidentschallenge.org/ and look up our group in the My Challenge application using the group number below.
• If you don't have an account, create a free account at http://www.presidentschallenge.org/, choose which challenge you want to participate in, and look up our group in the My Challenge application using the group number below.
Group Number: 948914
Group Name: John Adams Academy Patriots
Once you join this group, you will be able to:
• Log your activities and earn points that will count toward our group's total and will help you earn President's Challenge awards
• See how you're doing compared to other group members
• Interact with other members in our group forum
• Add a profile picture that will display in our group (or you can hide your information from other group members, if you prefer)
• Get even more motivated to be active and healthy!
See you soon!