Student's help list
Student´s help list
Learning a second language requires practice and patience and there will be times when your children feel overwhelmed. Please encourage them to listen and participate in classroom activities. If your child is struggling, review this checklist with them:
- Are you attending class, staying on task and trying your best?
- Are you doing your homework consistently?
- Are you studying vocabulary every day for 10 minutes? (Increase if necessary)
- Are you using on-line resources for practice and self-check?
- Have you set up a time with Mrs. Lopez to go over strengths and weaknesses and create a study plan?